How to Use
Welcome to the MinnesotaAntiqueNetwork.com site tutorial.....
Although the site is very user-friendly we want to make sure you get the most from all your visits.
The main page is divided into several useful sections:
- The header section (top) has tabs that gives you more info such as the 'Upcoming Events' , 'Find a Dealer', 'Vendors Needed' and How to Advertise with us. Click on any tab for more info.
- The Event Slide Show links to great shows in the area. Each logo/flyer is 'hot' and leads you to a social page or website giving you more info about that Happening, Show, Open House or Auction.
- The Road Trip Map covers eight states loaded with shops and information. Click on any flag name and you will see contact and location info. Then click on the name and you will go to their dealer page or website. The Google map is an inteactive allowing you to see Dealer locations from a regional view down to a storefront view. You can find Dealers By City and Alphabetically by visiting the Find a Dealer page.
- The Sponsor section is reserved for any business in Minnesota that targets the same demorgraphics as Minnesota Antique Network. Click on any logo and go to their website.
- The bottom section (footer) has links to many different sites with lots of varied information. You can even find road conditions and gas prices!
- Social pages will also be used to get out the latest info about us. Follow us.....please? Links are at the bottom of your screen.
Our goal is for you to bookmark and use us to find local Shops in Minnesota no matter where you currently are or where you will be and along the route you take to get there .....
So, Here's the Deal.....We will get as many Shops & Events online as we can .... You tell your friends about the Network. What a Partnership!